Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 84: The Final Stretch

I can't believe it is almost over. The time and dedication went into P90x was worth it all. My lifestyle has changed and the people around me have implemented either parts of the program or have devoted themselves fully to take on the challenge of initiating P90X. Losing close to 20 lbs and getting ripped was my goal and I am happy to be getting there.

Today, MBC Frontline had a Memorial Day Picnic. Although it was raining at times we had so much fun. Great food and athletic activities for all those who attended. Somehow P90X had spread to people who I casually mentioned to 2 months ago and who have been surprisingly following my blog. They have been so motivated by the blog and have been getting updates by other random strangers about me. One gentleman who is part of MBC frontline was so motivated that he purchased the P90X program and said if he was not ripped by the Fall retreat he would give me $1000. I gave him fair warning that he had to mentally prepare for it!! I might even have a local pastor start the P90x program.

More exciting news is that Pete finally had to have his first workout in the bathroom of a hotel three weeks ago. He is taking the program seriously and I am proud of him for taking it to the next level. I thought I was crazy but he also has exercised late at 1 am :) There was one time he missed the day's program that he woke up at 4am to do back to back (2hrs) workout regime to keep up to par with his schedule. Now that is dedication.

Recently, I attended two of my friend's 30th B-day party and some have not seen me in months. They were shocked to see the difference in me. A couple at the party who I met for the first time are now seriously considering starting P90X this summer. It is so exciting to see how so many want to make a change in their life and it was just a small push they needed to get started.

This is my last week of P90X and I will be celebrating my friend's B-day weekend. What happens in Cedar Point stays in Cedar Point...lol


See you guys at the end of the week!!

Stan

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an impact you've had! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan,

    It's been great to follow your posts over the past 3 months! I'm going to miss looking forward to your updates. Like Bhavin said, sounds like you've had a huge impact on the people around you!

    ReplyDelete