Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 59: Pics for my Brother-in-law...He deserves it!

Today was a busy day as I had an add on case at the hospital. Emergency situation where the guy almost lost his limb. Thankfully, by God's grace the man's limb was salvageable. Later came home and ate a good combo of food items: egg whites, spinach, string beans, black beans, two grilled salmon, and a smoothie. Afterwards, I was able to do my workout. I am noticing I am able to do more reps with slightly increased weights.

As many of you know, due to my bashfulness I am somewhat hesitant posting pictures. My brother-in-law has been pretty persistent with me posting pics and so I decided to post something with the help of my friend Ryan. Thanks Ryan! So this is a special showcase just for you Bhavin :) Enjoy!!!




1 comment:

  1. Amazing! This is awesome! Ryan must have some serious skillz too.

    ReplyDelete